Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
- Terms and condition
This website is operated by Srinivas Fine Arts Pvt Ltd. As user of this website (referred to as "you/your") you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make ("use/using") is subject to our terms and conditions below. In addition, you will find other useful information within contact us and FAQs. Please:
- Read through these terms and conditions carefully before using this website
- For details on cancellations and returns go through return policy
The terms contained in this document apply to all transactions for the purchase of products from the Site. Please read these Terms carefully before ordering from the Site. By ordering any products from the Site you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Trading Terms. They form a legal agreement between you and us and can only be amended with our consent. You can print a copy of these Trading Terms by selecting the print option from the "File" menu of your browser.
How secure is my information?
We do not wish to receive any confidential or proprietary information through this website other than the information required from you to place an order. By submitting other information to us, you grant us license to use it in any way, without compensation. We will not use your name other than in the course of providing services to you unless required to do so by law, or unless you have provided us with your permission to do so.
Cancellation of a product and refund
This is a common question of refunding among many customers. If you cancel your order before the payment gateway accept the amount we will refund the money paid by you once you have returned the delivered products to us. In all the other cases including damage or incorrectly supplied goods, we may offer you a replacement product. Any refunds given by us will be made to the debit/credit card account provided when you place your order and will be subjected to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return. In due the criteria’s are
- Damaged or incorrectly supplied products: You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation or if you are unable to view the items on receipt, you must inform us (by post, phone or email only) within a reasonable period of time. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us the reason of return.
- Damage during the course of returning products: When you return a product you are completely responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend you to use a recorded delivery service. If returned products are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you for such loss or damage.
If you want to replace incorrectly supplied items, then you must inform us of this within 7 working days i.e.; the day after you receive the goods or services in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 or otherwise as soon as possible. You must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to replace and in its original packing. For further details please go through the return policy.
Security in transaction
Disclaimer of liability
We exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and terms (whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise) to the fullest extent permitted by law. We accept no liability for any losses or damages which are not reasonably foreseeable arising out of or in connection with these Website Terms or your use of the Website.
By using this website, you agreed that you cannot
- Use the website in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal activity or to promote any business, products or services;
- Use foul, threatening or offensive language without limitation, defamatory, libellous, racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic or sexually explicit language;
- Distribute illegal, copyright infringing, advertising, indecent or offensive material or transfer files that contain viruses, Trojans or other harmful programs; or
Product pricing and description
We have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that prices quoted on the Website are correct and that all products have been fairly described. However, when ordering products or services through the Website, please note that:
- Orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or services or their prices as advertised on this Website;
- All prices are displayed in Indian rupees inclusive of VAT where applicable unless separately indicated otherwise
- Packaging may vary from that shown on the Website
- The weights, dimensions and capacities shown on the Website are approximate only
- Whilst we try to display the colours of our products accurately on the Website, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
- All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the product(s) or service(s) you have ordered are not available and we may offer alternative product(s) or service(s) of equal or higher quality and value.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other provisions shall continue to apply. If you violate these Terms and Conditions and we take no action against you, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you violate these Terms and Conditions.
What are your privacy policies?
The purpose of this Policy is to explain to you how we use personal information we collect about you and includes the topics set out below:-
- Information we collect
- How we use this information
- How we keep this information secure
- Cookies and security
- Sharing information
What all personal information do you collect and store?
We collect information about you directly from you as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
- Information you provide: We collect information that you enter in our Site or you voluntarily submit to us in any other way. For example, we collect information from you when you make a purchase from us, create an account (offered as a convenience to customers but not required), request information, submit a review, or otherwise contact us. The type of information that we collect from you depends on your interaction with our Site and your use of our Services, but may include: full name, mailing address, billing address, email address, payment information (for purchases) and any other information that you choose to provide. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain site related activities.
- Information we collect automatically: We automatically collect the following information that may include your browser name, the type of computer, technical information and means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information. We use this information to enhance your online shopping experience and to enable us to provide you with an easier and more personalized level of service. We may combine this information with personal information that you have provided to us.
How do we use your information?
We use the information, including personal information (collectively for this Policy "information"), alone or in combination with other information that we may collect about you, including information from third parties, for the following purposes:
- To fulfil your orders or otherwise provide our Services to you.
- To communicate with you (including via email), such as to respond to your requests/enquiries and for other customer service purposes.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, in accordance with applicable law and with your consent, we will use your email address to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, and to contact you about products or information (offered by us or in conjunction with third parties) we think may interest you. We also may use your information to assist us in advertising our Services on third party platforms, including websites and through social media.
- For traditional mail marketing. From time to time, we may use your information for traditional mail marketing purposes. If you do not want to receive mail from us, please log-into your account and change your preferences. If you opt-out of direct mail, we will continue to use your mailing address for transactional and information purposes regarding your purchases and your enquiries.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to improve our Site and Services, to respond to user preferences, and for research and analytical purposes.
How we keep this information secure?
Go through the security policy
How secure is my personal information?
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Can I update or delete my personal information?
Yes, you have the right to access and correct the personal information that we hold about you. If you created an account with us, you may access, update, and correct the information that you have submitted to us by logging into your account. If you made a purchase as a guest, or if you would like to delete the information that you submitted to us, please contact our Customer Service Department through mail or phone. If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact the applicable Customer Service department through the email addresses email@example.com.
What about sharing of the collected Information?
We may share the information that we collect about you as follows:
- Service Providers: We disclose your information to third parties that is service providers. Examples include: fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customers lists, analyzing data, providing marketing and advertising assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and credit card links. These entities are contractually required to protect your personal information.
- Security policy
Is it safe to shop at Nightingale?
Yes, of course. Access to all users’ information is restricted in our work area. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
Can you tell how secure is it to shop at Nightingale?
At Nightingale we take your online security very seriously. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
When you place your order, you are offered the use of an advanced secure server to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. As an additional security measure, credit card numbers are encrypted both before an order is processed and when stored on our database.
For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email.
- Copy rights
All the design, text, images, graphics and the arrangement and selection of them and all software compilations, coding, underlying source code, software and all other material on this web site are © 2014 Nightingale Products - Srinivas Fine Arts Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this web site for the sole purpose of using this web site as a research and information resource provided you agree not to change and/or delete any content, web design and/or layout contained in that material.
Any other modification, distribution or republication of the website is strictly prohibited. Violation of our copyright in this web site or the materials associated with this web site may lead to criminal and/or civil sanctions as per jurisdiction.
If you believe that any content of our web site in any way violates intellectual property rights belonging to you or any third party, please contact us immediately.
What are Cookies?
Can cookies threaten users' privacy?
Cookies are stored on the computer's hard drive. They cannot access the hard drive - so a cookie can't read other information saved on the hard drive, or get a user's e-mail address etc. They only contain and transfer to the server as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to a certain web site.
Why cookies are used?
- No personal data of the users are acquired for this purpose from the website.
- We use session cookies(which are permanently stored on the user’s computer and are cleared when the browser is closed)
- We use essential cookies without which our sites can’t operate properly. Essential cookies include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
- To identify you as you browse through our site and to monitor your journey, record sales, to ensure that items are placed into your shopping cart and your order is processed correctly. This enables us to identify issues and improve our customer journey.
- We use marketing cookies to limit the number of times that you see particular product. Sometimes we share information about your browsing activity, (which we have collected from cookies), with our advertising partners to enhance
- We use Google Analytics cookies for specific location purposes. These cookies use your IP address as recognition; however do not identify you as an individual. In other words, information is collected in an anonymous form. The cookies collect information to restrict the user to specific location sites.
- At no point do our cookies or those of our third parties store your personal payment information.
- Whenever you provide your personal details like email Id or any other personal information for contact or log in these are kept very confidential and are only passed to a third party in the purpose of product despatch only.