Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
What are your privacy policies?
The purpose of this Policy is to explain to you how we use personal information we collect about you and includes the topics set out below:-
- Information we collect
- How we use this information
- How we keep this information secure
- Cookies and security
- Sharing information
What all personal information do you collect and store?
We collect information about you directly from you as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
- Information you provide
We collect information that you enter on our Site or you voluntarily submit to us in any other way. For example, we collect information from you when you make a purchase from us, create an account (offered as a convenience to customers but not required), request information, submit a review, or otherwise contact us. The type of information that we collect from you depends on your interaction with our Site and your use of our Services, but may include: full name, mailing address, billing address, email address, payment information (for purchases) and any other information that you choose to provide. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain site related activities.
- Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect the following information that may include your browser name, the type of computer, technical information and means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information. We use this information to enhance your online shopping experience and to enable us to provide you with an easier and more personalized level of service. We may combine this information with personal information that you have provided to us. web beacons, and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; About your use of our Site or Services through cookies, your IP address; the length of time you visit our Site and or use our Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site.
How do we use your information?
We use the information, including personal information (collectively for this Policy "information"), alone or in combination with other information that we may collect about you, including information from third parties, for the following purposes:
- To fulfil your orders or otherwise provide our Services to you.
- To communicate with you (including via email), such as to respond to your requests/inquiries and for other customer service purposes.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, in accordance with applicable law and with your consent, we will use your email address to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, and to contact you about products or information (offered by us or in conjunction with third parties) we think may interest you. We also may use your information to assist us in advertising our Services on third party platforms, including websites and through social media.
- For traditional mail marketing. From time to time, we may use your information for traditional mail marketing purposes. If you do not want to receive mail from us, please log-into your account and change your preferences. If you opt-out of direct mail, we will continue to use your mailing address for transactional and information purposes regarding your purchases and your inquiries.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to improve our Site and Services, to respond to user preferences, and for research and analytical purposes.
How we keep this information secure?
Go through the security policy
How secure is my personal information?
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Can I update or delete my personal information?
Yes, you have the right to access and correct the personal information that we hold about you. If you created an account with us, you may access, update, and correct the information that you have submitted to us by logging into your account. If you made a purchase as a guest, or if you would like to delete the information that you submitted to us, please contact our Customer Service Department through mail or phone. If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact the applicable Customer Service department through the email addresses email@example.com.
What about sharing of the collected Information?
We may share the information that we collect about you as follows:
- Service Providers: We disclose your information to third parties that is service providers. Examples include: fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customers lists, analyzing data, providing marketing and advertising assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and credit card links. These entities are contractually required to protect your personal information.