Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Is it safe to shop at Nightingale?
Yes, of course. Access to all users’ information is restricted in our work area. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
Can you tell how secure is it to shop at Nightingale?
At Nightingale we take your online security very seriously. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
When you place your order, you are offered the use of an advanced secure server to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. As an additional security measure, credit card numbers are encrypted both before an order is processed and when stored on our database.
For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email.
All the design, text, images, graphics and the arrangement and selection of them and all software compilations, coding, underlying source code, software and all other material on this web site are © 2014 Nightingale Products - Srinivas Fine Arts Pvt Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this web site for the sole purpose of using this web site as a research and information resource provided you agree not to change and/or delete any content, web design and/or layout contained in that material.
Any other modification, distribution or republication of the website is strictly prohibited. Violation of our copyright in this web site or the materials associated with this web site may lead to criminal and/or civil sanctions as per jurisdiction.
If you believe that any content of our web site in any way violates intellectual property rights belonging to you or any third party, please contact us immediately.
What are Cookies?
Can cookies threaten users' privacy?
Cookies are stored on the computer's hard drive. They cannot access the hard drive - so a cookie can't read other information saved on the hard drive, or get a user's e-mail address etc. They only contain and transfer to the server as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to a certain web site.
Why cookies are used?
- No personal data of the users are acquired for this purpose from the website.
- We use session cookies(which are permanently stored on the user’s computer and are cleared when the browser is closed)
- We use essential cookies without which our sites can’t operate properly. Essential cookies include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
- To identify you as you browse through our site and to monitor your journey, record sales, to ensure that items are placed into your shopping cart and your order is processed correctly. This enables us to identify issues and improve our customer journey.
- We use marketing cookies to limit the number of times that you see particular product. Sometimes we share information about your browsing activity, (which we have collected from cookies), with our advertising partners to enhance
- We use Google Analytics cookies for specific location purposes. These cookies use your IP address as recognition; however do not identify you as an individual. In other words, information is collected in an anonymous form. The cookies collect information to restrict the user to specific location sites.
- At no point do our cookies or those of our third parties store your personal payment information.
- Whenever you provide your personal details like email Id or any other personal information for contact or log in these are kept very confidential and are only passed to a third party in the purpose of product despatch only.