Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Terms and condition
This website is operated by Srinivas Fine Arts Pvt Ltd. As user of this website (referred to as "you/your") you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make ("use/using") is subject to our terms and conditions below. In addition, you will find other useful information within contact us and FAQs. Please:
- Read through these terms and conditions carefully before using this website
- For details on cancellations and returns go through return policy
The terms contained in this document apply to all transactions for the purchase of products from the Site. Please read these Terms carefully before ordering from the Site. By ordering any products from the Site you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Trading Terms. They form a legal agreement between you and us and can only be amended with our consent. You can print a copy of these Trading Terms by selecting the print option from the "File" menu of your browser.
Cancellation of a product and refund
This is a common question of refunding among many customers. If you cancel your order before the payment gateway accept the amount we will refund the money paid by you once you have returned the delivered products to us. In all the other cases including damage or incorrectly supplied goods, we may offer you a replacement product. Any refunds given by us will be made to the debit/credit card account provided when you place your order and will be subjected to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return. In due the criteria’s are
- Damaged or incorrectly supplied products: You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation or if you are unable to view the items on receipt, you must inform us (by post, phone or email only) within a reasonable period of time. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us the reason of return.
- Damage during the course of returning products: When you return a product you are completely responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend you to use a recorded delivery service. If returned products are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you for such loss or damage.
If you want to replace incorrectly supplied items, then you must inform us of this within 7 working days i.e.; the day after you receive the goods or services in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 or otherwise as soon as possible. You must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to replace and in its original packing. For further details please go through the return policy.
Security in transaction
Disclaimer of liability
We exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and terms (whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise) to the fullest extent permitted by law. We accept no liability for any losses or damages which are not reasonably foreseeable arising out of or in connection with these Website Terms or your use of the Website.
By using this website, you agreed that you cannot
- Use the website in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal activity or to promote any business, products or services;
- Use foul, threatening or offensive language without limitation, defamatory, libellous, racist, sexist, ageist, homophobic or sexually explicit language;
- Distribute illegal, copyright infringing, advertising, indecent or offensive material or transfer files that contain viruses, Trojans or other harmful programs; or
Product pricing and description
We have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that prices quoted on the Website are correct and that all products have been fairly described. However, when ordering products or services through the Website, please note that:
- Orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or services or their prices as advertised on this Website;
- All prices are displayed in Indian rupees inclusive of VAT where applicable unless separately indicated otherwise
- Packaging may vary from that shown on the Website
- The weights, dimensions and capacities shown on the Website are approximate only
- Whilst we try to display the colours of our products accurately on the Website, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
- All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the product(s) or service(s) you have ordered are not available and we may offer alternative product(s) or service(s) of equal or higher quality and value.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other provisions shall continue to apply. If you violate these Terms and Conditions and we take no action against you, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you violate these Terms and Conditions.