Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
SFA is a recipient of various awards for its excellence in the field through the ages
- Award for Excellence in Printing/Designing (Books/Publication) at the 21st National Awards for Excellence in Printing/Designing Ministry of Information and Broadcasting in 1980.
- Excellence in Printing (Offset Charts) award at the Exhibition of Printing and Allied Machinery, (PAMEX) and at the All India Printers’ Conference and Exhibition, Chennai in 1981.
- At the 21st All India Printer’s Conference in New Delhi in 1983, SFA again won an award for Excellence in Printing.
- The PAMEX 1987 Award for Children’s at the 23rd All India Printer’s Conference in Mumbai.
- KED Arts, Madurai presented SFA with an award for Excellence in Printing in 1988.
- The Outstanding Offset Printers Award (1989-1990) conferred by Sivakasi Kutty Japan Junior Chamber, Sivakasi.
- Printing Excellence Award at the Fifth World Print Congress, New Delhi in 1993.
- The Trade and Technology Exposition Co(l) P. Ltd.’s award for Excellence in Printing (Category: Top, Ten Rating: No. 1).
- SFA again received an award for Excellence in Printing in 1996, given by Vision 2000, South Asia Print Congress, All India Federation of Master Printer, New Delhi.
- The Fifth International Exhibition of Printing and Allied Machinery, PAMEX, Bangalore awarded SFA with Excellence in Printing in 1997.
- The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Science, Bangalore’s award for Excellence in Printing.
- The Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, award for Best Export in 2003-2004.
- The Chemicals and Allied Products Export Promotion Council (CAPEXIL), National awards for Excellence in Printing in 2005.
- Fourth National Awards for Excellence in Printing for the year 2007-2008 by All India Federation Of Master Printers (AIFMP), Kolkata.
- Star Printer of SAARC Nations for the year 2009-2010 by South Asian Print Congress (SAPC) 2009 Committee.
In the Big Business Capacity, following ten awards are received from AIFPM during their 5th National Award Ceremony for Excellence in Printing (NAEP) held at New Delhi on January 20th, 2010.
- 1 Offset - Best foil-stamped / Embossed Job - The Bhagavad Gita Book (GOLD)
- 2 Offset - Best foil-stamped / Embossed Job - Phoenix Metallic Magnetic Lockable Note Books (SILVER)
- 3 Offset - Embellishment : Any number of passes on any material - Pocket Size Mini Supreme Court Cases Book (BRONZE)
- 4 Offset - Self Promotion : Any item printed to promote a product - Addidas Magnetic Under Garments Carton (SILVER)
- 5 Offset - Children Books - Classic Christmas Tales (BRONZE)
- 6 Offset - Book Printing : Hard Cover Mono - InBiba Book (GOLD)
- 7 Offset - Book Printing : Hard Cover Mono - Tea Coffee Note Book (BRONZE)
- 8 Offset - Diaries Pictorial & Others - Czar Organiser (3 Pieces to a set) (GOLD)
- 9 Offset - Diaries Pictorial & Others - Exe Premium Metalized Diary (4 Designs) (SILVER)
- 10 Offset - Diaries Pictorial & Others - Wacker Silicones Exe Diary (BRONZE)
- 17. 6th National Awards for Excellence in Printing
- NAEP 2011-Welbound World Wide-Best Bound Book of the year 2010.
- NAEP 2011-Sri Sudhir Gupta award for outstanding printing on indigenous paper.
Besides awards, SFA has been the recipient of numerous Merit Certificates.
- SFA received a Certificate of Merit for Export Performance, recognized by the Chemicals and Allied Products Export Promotion Council (CAPEXIL), New Delhi in1995 and 1997.
- SFA received first prize and certificate for Excellence in Printing diaries by the PAMEX Institute of Printing Technology, Bangalore in 1997.
- In 1998, SFA was again recognized for its Excellence in Printing diaries by the National Award.
- In 1999 SFA won the II Prize in the categories of Directories and Dictionaries, Diaries Pictorial and Diaries and Executive.
- In the same year it received Certificate of Merit III for Diaries and Children’s Books, and Certificate of Merit II for Diary Pictorial.
- SFA received Certificate of Merit I for Commercial Stationery and Letter Heads, Executive Diaries and Calendar and Desk Calendar, also in 1999.
- In 1999-2000 CAPEXIL credited SFA with Outstanding Export Performance in Printed Books.
- CAPEXIL’s Export Achievement for Books and Stationery 1998-1999 and Printed Stationery Books 1997-1998 was given to SFA.
- For the year 2000-2001 SFA was given CAPEXIL’s Outstanding Export performance in respect of Printed Books Group.
- The Outstanding Export performance in respect of Printed Books Group awarded by CAPEXIL for the year 2006-2007.